PLEASE register online unless you are new to the district. This will save you time waiting in line at RJHS. Come to Back to School Night to find your classes and meet your teachers. More info on back to school night below.
- To register, go to https://dcsd.powerschool.com. Click on the Online Registration link near the top left corner of the window.
- When you have completed registration form click on the fee link or go to https://dcsd.schoolcashonline.com/ to pay fees and complete registration.
- In person registration is only for students new to the district, and will be on Aug. 14 at RJHS from 11:00 - 7:00 pm.
- Please do not come into the school for scheduling requests. All class changes can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get to them as soon as we can.
- All incoming 7th grade students must have their immunizations up to date prior to the start of school on August 22nd. Tri-County Health or your doctor's office can fax them to Roosevelt Junior High School at 435-725-4622.
-There will be a back to school night on Aug. 21st so students can find their classes and meet their teachers. 6th grade orientation will be in the auditorium at 5:00pm. Open house for all grades will be 5:30-7:00 pm.